iHelios is the perfect product to keep your teams of trades happy and your project development costs low. This simple solution can be retrofitted into your developments as the system removes the need for a central heating system, boiler and piping, instead the heating in each room is self contained and connected to the electric supply.
What to expect
Infrared heating is particularly effective in older buildings with poor insulation and a conventional heating system, where heat produced by a boiler is constantly lost through the fabric of the building. This isn’t a problem for iHelios as the heat is absorbed by walls, furnishings and bodies, where the heat is retained much more effectively than thin air. Whether you are refurbishing an existing property or building from scratch, iHelios lends itself perfectly. You don’t need to strip your walls and surfaces back completely, this product sits on the drywall.
The features and benefits include:
• Effective dissipation of heat for lower heating costs
• Simple installation similar to the drywall
• Intelligent settings are controlled via an app or thermostat
• Pleasant heat in minutes
There are three ways to install iHelios in your property development:
• Under Floor Heating enjoy the luxury of warm floors throughout your home.
• Wall heat – latent thermal energy is released or absorbed, by a body or a thermodynamic system, during a constant-temperature process
• In the ceiling